The world premiere of Blue Pearl, Steve’s ground-breaking major new choral work, will be on 14th May 2022, performed by the London Mozart Players and Excelsis Chamber Choir conducted by Rob Lewis, at St Giles’ Cripplegate, London, and streamed live around the world.
Steve is seeking financial and other support to put on this exciting world premiere, and also to promote Blue Pearl to other choirs in the UK and around the world, so that many other people can hear and be inspired by the piece long after the first performance.
If you would like to be a part of making this little piece of history – the first ever Integral Oratorio – either personally, or through your organisation, please email Steve: firstname.lastname@example.org. These are some of the ways you can help:
- join the email list to be notified when tickets go on sale – for the physical performance in London, and online wherever you are in the world.
- offer financial support – as an individual or organisation – see below.
- spread the word about the world premiere to your friends and other networks. Please contact Steve if you would like to help in this way.
The financial side is likely to include a crowd funding project. There will be more details about this in due course. For now, please get in touch with Steve if you are interested in offering financial support (anything from €20 to €5,000). There will be tangible offerings in return, for example:
- premium tickets to the world premiere
- having your support recognised in the official World Premiere programme
- for corporate sponsors, your logo on this website and publicity material
- a copy of the World Premiere programme with a personal dedication from Steve
- a copy of the vocal score with a personal dedication from Steve
- an online gathering of patrons, including Q&A with Steve
- patrons drinks reception before the concert